1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the best ways to promote/market my writing services online?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by valentinagomas, Jun 17, 2012.

My dear DP friends,

I'm a full time content writer for the last 7 years. I joined DP back in 2009, not an active user though. Also I was having some bitter experiences here; completed a 30 articles project and the moment I submitted the work, buyer vanished. Since 2010 I was having contract with some small web content dev.firms that provided me regular projects. But they haven't increased my wages in the last 2 years. So I decided to work as a freelance writer where I an market myself and fix my own price. As a beginner in Digital Point I decided to charge just $5/500 words for winning projects and building reputation.

Since I'm not so familiar with these 'online writing platforms' I would like to know a few things from you:

1) What are the ways to promote/market my writing services (in DP and on web in general)?
    2) How much I can charge for writing a well written copyscape passed 500 words article?
    3) Which is the best paying website for Native English Speaking Writers?
    4) What are the best ways to build reputation in DP?

Hope you people will help me out....:)

Thanks in Advance

Valentina Gomas:D

valentinagomas, Jun 17, 2012 IP