1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What business could I start with a trailer?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Mem700X, Nov 14, 2013.

I have a 6x10 cargo enclosed trailer sitting around. Its literally brand new, lights all around etc.

I would like to start some kind of local service around my area but not sure what I could start?

There is the largest retirement home in the USA here local to me, so maybe something that is in demand for older people I could offer.

So far I was thinking of a junk collecting service. I haul stuff that can't be tossed out by your local garbage. But idk. Lawn service there is too many around.

Any ideas?

Mem700X, Nov 14, 2013 IP
  2. Jaman3

Jaman3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    local moving service or local package delivery service, you also need contact catering service, just join to help deliver their product

Jaman3, Nov 14, 2013 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    There's a local moving company here called something like "a man and a truck" - lots of single women need stuff carted around and need a hand with the heavy stuff. You might find you are very much in demand.

sarahk, Nov 14, 2013 IP
  4. Mem700X

Mem700X Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good idea :)

Mem700X, Nov 15, 2013 IP