1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what business to use $200 for

Discussion in 'General Business' started by dizzy001, Aug 16, 2010.

i currently have $200 that i want to use for any business that brings me great profit
    i was thinking of a starting a reseller web host but thats approx $200/month and i'm sure of getting profit to pay the same $200 for the next month so

what can i invest $200 in

dizzy001, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  2. WhosJose

WhosJose Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There's a lot you can invest in but to be honest, I wouldn't go into the web hosting business.

There isn't much you can do now over the internet, I would sit and think of a few things before anything.

Just remember that if you have $200 now try to have that $200 last you as long as possible for your project to have a chance of life. I rather waste $200 in 7months before I need to invest in again then wasting $200 each month.

WhosJose, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  3. [shadow]

[shadow] Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you after a legal business, or illegal :) lol

[shadow], Aug 16, 2010 IP
  4. teamaguilar

teamaguilar Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you to try sign up with some affiliate sites.The business model like Amway,Avon,Tupperware etc
    You can invest the 200$ and can get good returns regularly.

teamaguilar, Aug 16, 2010 IP