1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Can I Do With These Domains?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Dean_Saliba, Dec 7, 2010.

I have some domains that I'd like to start using but I'm not sure what to use them for.

I wll be using Wordpress and will be looking to monetize them.

The domains were all purchased by me for clients who then decided they did not want them or simply did not pay me for them.

clubworldsonline.com

Why I Have It: Purchased for a client who wanted to start a network site were small soccer clubs could register and create their own free little web site to publicise their teams online.

eastlondonproduction.com

Why I Have It: Purchased for a client who wanted to publicise their production company. Their production company has since ceased running.

millers-maintenance.com

Why I Have It: Purchased for a client who wanted to start a landscape gardening service and wanted to set up a web site to help promote his services.

reviewme.org.uk

Why I Have It: Purchased for a client who wanted to start a web blog where a collection of writers would write reviews on various subjects such as movies, music and anything else.

- I have had one thought about this domain and think I might start a blog promoting sponsored post sites such as reviewme.com, sponsoredreviews.com, etc. What do you think?

wholefnshow.net

Why I Have It: Purchased for a client who wanted to start a wrestling game online that is known as a wrestling efed.

I'd rather not sell them as they are all PR0 and I think I could earn more from them by using them.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions then I'd welcome them. :)

Dean_Saliba, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  2. dunnoicm

dunnoicm Peon

Best Answers:
    From all these domains reviewme.org.uk sounds nice. If i would be you i would do reviews of places from UK, such as restaurants and cultural/social events for example. In time you could ask people money to do that :)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
    dunnoicm, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  3. davidabraham

davidabraham Peon

Best Answers:
    its a good but some time we are the do about this work

davidabraham, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  4. Joel Lopez M.

Joel Lopez M. Guest

Best Answers:
    You should use wholefnshow.net for a fashion blog.

WholeFashioNShow.net

Joel Lopez M., Dec 7, 2010 IP
  5. Dean_Saliba

Dean_Saliba Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you both (not sure what David was talking about) for the suggestions. Joel I had not even thought about turning that domain into a fashion blog, very good idea. :)

Dean_Saliba, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  6. davidabraham

davidabraham Peon

Best Answers:
    davidabraham, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  7. Genesis1

Genesis1 Peon

Best Answers:
    reviewme.org.uk looks great

Genesis1, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  8. csreference

csreference Member

Best Answers:
    reviewme.org.uk is pretty. You can start pay per blog post service on it that would make bloggers review advertisers service or product. Focus on small publishers, that way you will attract a hell of publishers. Then mention advertisers of low cost solution for getting back links and reviews. Then you can take a small part out of total money spent by advertisers. Its all self service thing so you only need to work on getting back links and marketing your service. No content, no nothing else.

csreference, Dec 8, 2010 IP