1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What can i post on my blog??

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by kiddie30, Apr 22, 2007.

I have a seo related personal blog that i need to build up...but i cant seem to get some ideas on what im going to post so that i can't be sued by the person that i got my idea from.any ideas on how,please feel free to post a reply here..:)

kiddie30, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  2. danielbruzual

danielbruzual Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are several different types of messages you can post.

You can do some sort of SEO experiment and post about it and about the results.
    You can gather a few websites (which you liked) that you discovered during the week and then list them in a post with a brief description of each one (what you like, what you don't like). Your readers will love you for this.
    You can comment on an article written by someone else in another site or blog. Place excerpts from the original article along with your views.
    You can propose a solution to a problem that is common in your niche. For example, you could develop some simple script/widget to simplify a dull task.

There are plenty other things you can post about, but those are the top things to blog about when you are running out of ideas.

Dan

danielbruzual, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  3. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    When I'm short of inspiration I usually filter through the official Google blogs and write articles about interesting new posts I find on there.

CountryBoy, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  4. kiddie30

kiddie30 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for those thoughts on my topic. if you like you can post your blog in my site. just pm it to me and ill gladly post it..

kiddie30, Apr 22, 2007 IP