1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What CMS for a user upload environment?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by seomaker, Jun 3, 2009.

Hey!

Im trying to find the best CMS to use for a site where I want members to be able to upload files that gets neatly shown on the website after it's been approved. Im on a Apache Server. Need to be able to use custom input boxes for details about the files and upload a screenshot with it.

Anyone know a good seo friendly CMS that I could use? I am familiar with Wordpress and Joomla allready but im not sure if I should go with one of them and what extensions I should be using if so. Thanks in advance :)

seomaker, Jun 3, 2009 IP
  2. pod

pod Peon

Best Answers:
    I have used them all (XOOPS, Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc.) and I really like the way Drupal handles uploads. There are a range of modules for processing & display of various file types: graphics, video, audio, Flash and so on, and the upload form itself is very user friendly. For modules I like "Image Upload" and "Flash Node".

HTH

pod, Jun 3, 2009 IP
  3. karlu

karlu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Brother I recomend u to use DLE(DataLife Engine) Very SEO and Good looking design here is demo site http://www.tinywarez.info

karlu, Mar 14, 2011 IP