1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What cms should I use for accommodation listing website?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Antun Stjepovic, Apr 7, 2013.

Hi, I need to create a accommodation/vacation listing website for my city. It would advertise local rooms, apartments and b&b services. What Cms solution would be best for me. I tried looking for some wordpress themes, as am very comfortable with it, but there is none as much as I see.

Thank you.

Antun Stjepovic, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  2. Maestroc

Maestroc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm partial to Joomla myself. You can do this stuff with Wordpress but my personal opinion is that Joomla is much better suited to do what you need.

I've used a Joomla component called SobiPro before to create something similar to what you are talking about. I've also used another one that is even more well suited to this kind of site called JReviews. JReviews though is more focused on allowing people to review and comment on the listings. SobiPro can do reviews too but JReviews is much more full featured in that regard. You can get the SobiPro component for free (plugins cost extra) but JReviews is a commercial product. They do give a free trial license though so you can see whether it is for you or not.

Maestroc, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  3. mumtazm

mumtazm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Joomla is a best open system software and powerful content management system used by website Builders and other online applications to build effective websites.

mumtazm, Apr 8, 2013 IP