1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What CMS should I use for Micro Niche Site (adsense and clickbank)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jpinheiro, Sep 19, 2011.

Hello,

I have started a site called www.UpperBackPainHelp.com it is a micro niche site that will be about you guessed it Upper Back Pain, it will be an information site that will give details about upper back pain causes and treatment and will have some videos that will explain to relieving upper back pain. On the treatment page I will be discussing about treatments for upper back pain and will mostly be advertising a clickbank product in a manor as if I used the product myself and how it can help the user.

Right now the site is kind of boring if you visit it you can see I am currently having 3 unique ariticles written buy a pro here on the forum. I would like to know what CMS I should use for this I don't want to use wordpress for this as I don't want the site to be a blog I want it to be an informational site like the way I have it now just with a CMS and a better design. Also if you could provide a link to some great free templates for the CMS system that would be great!

Help is greatly appreciated as I am new to the Micro Niche Market.

Thank you for your time :)

jpinheiro, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The answer is still wordpress! It does not have to look like a blog. Check out theme forest for instance. I regularly churn out stuff in wordpress that looks nothing like a blog but has all the benefits of using WP for seo and management related matters.

Tad swamped today but if you want to see a few examples just shoot me a quick PM or add me to skype. FYI, your site does however look like a blog ;)

hope that helps,
    Nigel

Nigel Lew, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  3. jpinheiro

jpinheiro Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh, really? thats pretty cool to know, I may PM you soon I am still new to a lot of the marketing ways and how everything works with nice sites and stuff. But I am serious about putting my full effort into my work I have already had a few clicks on my adsense made me $0.45 :) so if I make decent money I may open more niche sites so it would be great to learn all I can about the topic. I did not know that you could make wordpress look less like a blog that would be awesome as I am already a little familiar with wordpress for its blogging purposes. Thank you for your reply :)

jpinheiro, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  4. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Joomla is the best platform for Micro Nice Sites. Easy to handle and manage.

jhardy2008, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  5. tradester

tradester Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wordpress,Joomla,Drupal

tradester, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  6. gaulia93

gaulia93 Peon

Best Answers:
    my suggest is Wordpress because easy to manage :)

gaulia93, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  7. nightteacher

nightteacher Member

Best Answers:
    Wordpress, simple, fast and easy to customize.

nightteacher, Sep 20, 2011 IP