1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What counts as a you tube view?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by deemainer, Aug 25, 2010.

Hi all

I wondered what actually counts as a you tube view? If i embed a video using the you tube embed code does that count? Soif i make a small custom size vid sit in a sidebar widget on a high traffic site will that get the numbers up ? Are there any other methods that work ? In an overnight experiment using above technique the count didnt seem to go that much so I wondered if there has to be a minimum size for vid or something.

Cheers

deemainer, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  2. AuroraDesign

AuroraDesign Peon

Best Answers:
    my best solution was to view the video in youtube itself, that gurantees view counts to go up. I have a small video got 100,000 views in 1 week and bought tons of traffic to my website. you can use widgets and embeds but doesnt always it counts for views. Try using good tags and optimized titles in videos.

its a patients game, good luck.

AuroraDesign, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  3. proudlynaija

proudlynaija Peon

Best Answers:
    People have been using bots to up their youtube views lately and i think youtube is going to make changes soon

proudlynaija, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  4. deemainer

deemainer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks all. Heres another question.... should I link to video direct or the channel ? and is it ok to add autoplay to link?

deemainer, Aug 26, 2010 IP