1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What credit score do I need to be on a home mortgage?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by david63, Oct 22, 2022.

What credit score do I need to be on a home mortgage?

david63, Oct 22, 2022 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Since you show to be from Pakistan, I suggest you talk to your banker in Pakistan. Information may differ considerably from one country to another. Real estate here is the states seems to be at an all time high now. I understand interest rates are going up.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2022
    Smyrl, Oct 22, 2022 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Isn't the whole finance industry completely different for Muslim countries than what is considered normal in the West? Asking on an English language website is less likely to give you quality answers than if you post on a local subreddit or facebook group.

The banks have a lot of information on their websites (example: https://askaribank.com/personal/consumer-products/mortgage-finance/regular-mortgage-finance/) but I couldn't see anything about "credit scores". That phrase seems quite American, we talk about "credit rating" in my country, perhaps there's a different phrase I should have been looking for?

sarahk, Oct 23, 2022 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If you are, in fact, looking to buy in the U.S., the last time I got a mortgage the banker commented that applicants had to have a score of 700 or higher (out of 850) and the higher up in the 700's you were, the better.

jrbiz, Oct 25, 2022 IP