1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you do to earn from your Blog?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ariyes, Apr 24, 2014.

Hi

I am a blogger since 2007, I have few blogs in different niche. I was earning by selling links in the blog, post selling, Affiliate marketing etc. But now a days the link selling market is going down day by day that's why i was thinking what is the other ways to make money from blog.

So I want to ask you what do you do to make money from your blog? any kind of suggestion would be appreciated.

Kind regards

ariyes, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Affiliate marketing is one of my best method to monetize my website and gain some profits.

iwebsocial, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  3. KonRadicool

KonRadicool Active Member

Best Answers:
    go to clickbank, jvzoo and find products that are related to your niches and promote them. You could also sell advertising space depending on how big your blogs are
    Regards
    Konrad

KonRadicool, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  4. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    Google pushes us to advertising and affiliate marketing.
    Loks like link selling will soon be almost over:(

Karuna17, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  5. funmom91

funmom91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I use affiliate marketing, banner advertising, and brand feature articles. I think you could easily do all of those on your blog depending on how technical your niche is. I would not say link selling is dead. You just have to point out to buyers that they are going to be getting no follow links. Having a link no followed has nothing to do with whether a visitor goes to their site or not. If they are looking for traffic no follow and do follow is not an issue. It is when they are looking for SEO juice.

funmom91, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  6. Foxxy

Foxxy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I sell ads directly to related websites to cover my month-to-month expenses, and then I use affiliate marketing to earn residual long-term commissions, which I try to build into the core revenue producer of the site. I also sell tweet packages.

Most of the money I make is done offline, with promotions that are related to my site, but the site itself is not even a consideration for people who buy into those campaigns.

If you can get someone to pay for a nofollow link, you are a much better salesman than I am. :)

Foxxy, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  7. Dragon Knight

Dragon Knight Peon

Best Answers:
    Depends on the niche but Adsense can be very lucrative. Affiliate marketing is one the best ways to monetize a site, amazon, clickbank, comission junction. Banners. Creation of your own product. CPA can be an easy way to earn some nice cash. Offline advertising or local business advertising. Of course, for better results, build a list

Dragon Knight, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  8. Commoner

Commoner Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Agree that link selling is a depreciating world.

Trya 3rd party advertorial network or affliate marketing substitute?

Commoner

Commoner, Apr 28, 2014 IP