1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you expect from a Social network?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by ThePassiveIncomeBlog, Apr 7, 2012.

Although there are several social network in an aggressive growing manner and millions of people are attracted to them. However, Do you feel is there an ideal social network for you? or what do you expect from a social network and what are the things you have to use even if you dont prefer?

ThePassiveIncomeBlog, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  2. josefaryan

josefaryan Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously friend networking is the my first expectation and now a days everyone started to use it for marketing purpose so even i have started marketing, promoting my web services and company in the social networking platforms like facebook, twitter, google+ etc.

josefaryan, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  3. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social networking websites, other than communication and for personal uses, are excellent means of e-marketing. You can easily market your products to masses using the power of these social networking cloud. Also, you can build an excellent PR with people and can actually have a lot of online friends using these tools. But in the IT industry, we talk about these social networking websites as means of advertisement.

traxport121, Apr 10, 2012 IP