1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do YOU look for in PLR material?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by willyboy104, Feb 24, 2010.

Hello everyone.

As the title says, I am curious to find out what people who purchase PLR look for in a PLR package.

Things such as, quality, cheap price, whole PLR packages including ebooks, sales page e.t.c

Thanks everyone.

willyboy104, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  2. dondada

dondada Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    When I first started with PLR products, I used to look for the nicest looking one with a good sales letter. But that was three years ago. Now I look more at a starting point for me to add more information into the PLR. Most of the PLR e-books are very short but they have some good information to get you started with your ideas. The main thing you want to do is change the graphics and redo the sales letter if you really want to make good money with PLR. You want to create a whole new product with it if possible. But to answer your question, I'm looking for the most value that a PLR product has and the price I can get it for, as well as how the market will respond to something like this. Hope this helps.

dondada, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  3. silaynon

silaynon Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't buy PLR articles.. they are saturated... I have a writer that writes articles for $3 a piece..

silaynon, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  4. willyboy104

willyboy104 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Don that was exactly the type of feedback I was looking for.

Silaynon, what was the point...I don't care if you want to post why not post something productive, something useful.

willyboy104, Feb 24, 2010 IP