1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do YOU think about "Guaranteed Sign-ups"?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by bdonaway, Dec 8, 2009.

Personally I think the majority of these types of programs are scams. They guarantee to send unique visitors to your site and have them sign-up to whatever free-to-join CPA offer you have, but in all likelyhood it's probably just one guy sitting behind his desk using fake aliases and proxies to do these sign-ups for you. And then you'll get your account banned. But even so the allure is strong isn't it? I mean even if the company was somehow legit...how would you explain away (to your account manager from the CPA account) your extremly high CTR? I mean can they ban you from your account simply because you have a high CTR and they can't find out why?

Here's one of the guaranteed sign-up sites I'm referring to http://www.guaranteed-signups.net/
    Take a look-see and tell me what you think! Also check out their FAQs page some interesting stuff there too.

bdonaway, Dec 8, 2009 IP
  2. br3adman

br3adman Active Member

Best Answers:
    It looks poorly built to me

br3adman, Dec 8, 2009 IP
  3. bdonaway

bdonaway Peon

Best Answers:
    yes there is that...lol might be a sign huh? Don't get me wrong I did not fall for it...just a "what if" question you know?

bdonaway, Dec 8, 2009 IP
  4. bdonaway

bdonaway Peon

Best Answers:
    So nobody else has got any input for the above?

bdonaway, Dec 9, 2009 IP
  5. bdonaway

bdonaway Peon

Best Answers:
    Mods please close thread

bdonaway, Dec 9, 2009 IP