1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Do You Think About this Youtube Views Script?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by BobLove, Nov 7, 2013.

I've seen and used a few javascript public releases out there to boost views to my youtube videos for ranking but views are so slow nowadays and just got my videos deleted recently. I presume that the method was already patched. I've tried to hire someone on freelancer to provide me with a custom youtube views script but all they have given me were the old trick and lame views exchange programs like vagex that can be used for free. Then just yesterday I saw a site http://ytviewsincreaser.com but I don't know of anyone that has tried them or if they even work. I can't find reviews so i would like to get some feedback from anyone that have actually tried it. Thanks.

BobLove, Nov 7, 2013 IP
  2. Vyner

Vyner Member

Best Answers:
    i need a review about this too !

Vyner, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  3. G Reynolds

G Reynolds Peon

Best Answers:
    YouTube has been changing a lot recently, and one of the big things they improved/changed was the way views are registered. At this point they have patched up almost all of the possible loopholes available for view-count boosting. In the current state of YouTube, with all the changes they are implementing, trying to find a script solution for boosting view-counts is somewhat futile.
    You might bump into a freelancer that might provide you with a solution, but it might be better to look to social networks and production-value to increase your views.
    What sort of videos do you make?

G Reynolds, Dec 4, 2013 IP