1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Do You Think Of The New Youtube Layout?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Jose Jimenez, Feb 14, 2013.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone is aware of the new YouTube layout that is apparently due to come out towards the end of this month.

It's generating a lot of negative comments from channel owners and viewers so I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

The main complaint seems to be about the lack of personalisation that the new design offers. What do you think?

I've written a blog post about it if anyone is interested in finding out more:
    www.thedigitalpost.co.uk/2013/02/14/new-youtube-layout/

Jose Jimenez, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  2. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not aware of it. But the previously rolled out youtube layout was quite good except that it washed away the order by time of uploading option.

traxport121, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I enjoy visiting youtube. I don't think changes in the layout is going to change my appreciation of it. The layout they have now did take some time to get used to, but I never really was bothered by it (although some people have complained about it all over the internet). I checked your link, I think the new layout will look great. Kind of similar to what they have now.

qwikad.com, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  4. asimmukhtar

asimmukhtar Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, its nice to see new version of you tube. Changing is the need of every age. So its nice.

asimmukhtar, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  5. prawyyy

prawyyy Active Member

Best Answers:
    It seems to me that the changes have gone in the right direction. Were made regularly, so we got used to them. The menu is arranged in an intuitive way so no problem getting around.

prawyyy, Mar 1, 2013 IP