1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you think of the Youniverse World?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Multiplexor, Sep 13, 2009.

A good friend of mine has shown me the YouTube-Video below about a virtual world similar to Second Life but with better graphics and much more opportunities to make money and socialize. Allegedly, they have been developing Youniverse World for three years now, and are going to launch the beta phase on 25. of September.

The odd part however, is the fact that all domains youniverseworld.* (except for youniverseworld.com) are registered not by the company itself but by the people who have chosen to support this project. It is exceptionally challenging to get first hand information on the project, since most of the sources found on the Web incl. the YT video are published by some people like you and me. The only registered company I have found is here:

What do you think of the project? What do you know about it? Do you already participate?

Multiplexor, Sep 13, 2009 IP
  2. renlok

renlok Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    idk i can actually find any information about it and theres nothing on there site about it

renlok, Sep 13, 2009 IP