1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What exacly do u need to understand to be a excellent online marketer?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Wae Athenway, Feb 3, 2014.

Hi I am a beginner and am thinking what do I need to understand I have definitely no cash and have been learning and trying to understand all this crap and am definitely sure this is what I want to do for a residing screw operating for someone else.

Wae Athenway, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  2. SpyShifu

SpyShifu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You learn by doing.
    Have you ever heard the saying that you learn by doing? It’s actually true. By trying different marketing tactics on your own site, you will learn what works and what doesn’t.

Here’s how I learned how to market my own site:

Learn basics – with most forms of marketing, you’ll need to learn how to modify basic HTML code and upload changes. You can either watch YouTube videos on these topics.

Read blogs – create a list of a few marketing blogs to follow daily. You don’t need to read a lot of blogs.

Watch videos – online marketing is broken down into a few main categories: link building, content marketing, social media, paid advertising, email marketing and conversion optimization.

Implement – This is where you just need to go and do it. But don’t focus on all forms of online marketing at once. Otherwise, you will be spreading yourself thin, and you’ll never become great at one thing.

Analyze and tweak - through Google Analytics, you can track how things are going. If your traffic keeps going up and to the right, you are doing something right.

If you follow the steps above, you will start seeing results within the first 3 months. Within a year, you’ll become effective. Just don’t expect to become a rock star within a few months as it takes years to get great at something.

SpyShifu, Feb 3, 2014 IP