1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What good is myspace

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by TEGS, Jan 15, 2008.

Hey DP,

I was goofin off and started a myspace acount.
    I collected about 1300 friends and was wondering if anyone knew how to monetize it?

Is it good for anything else? I don't have any desire to put my real info on it.

THANKS,
    Andy

TEGS, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  2. kaung

kaung Twitter @KaungKo

Best Answers:
    myspace is now full of teens and "profitters".
    So basicly if you get MANY friends instantly, they are not for socializing and certainly with only one purpose: "to add and to spam".

if you could join groups and get firends added and you are very active, then most will starting admiring you and may read your bulletins or threads and do as you say so :)

also your market needs to be mostly of teens related but there are still some elders though but they do not read bulletins or access MS often, so makreting is not that good.

kaung, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  3. rjmueller542

rjmueller542 Peon

Best Answers:
    myspace is close to worthless for marketing. most kids are too savvy to fall for any pitch your going to post and other than them you are just sending bulletins to other people who are trying to spam you.

better off concentrating on some of the newer sites that do the same thing, or skipping that whole niche.

rjmueller542, Jan 15, 2008 IP