1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What industry is working best now for revenue? Is the internet just too saturated?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by John D, Oct 20, 2012.

1. qmoney

qmoney Peon

Best Answers:
    The biggest problem with making money online is that you have a lot of garbage offers out there which promises people they can make hundreds of thousands of dollars overnight and so people tend to jump in business after business thinking they can get rich by doing nothing but having a website promoting someone else scheme.
    I think once a person is properly trained on how to market and drive traffic to a content rich website that promotes something people actually need or want you can pretty much write your own paycheck. The key to success is duplicating what successful person is teaching and already doing.

qmoney, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  2. newbie2pro

newbie2pro Peon

Best Answers:
    The internet is saturated with a lot of junk if you ask me and there isn't enough quality when getting quality programs and information. Making money and diet and health are always going to be the top hits that will make a lot of money to those that know how to sell and have huge lists!

newbie2pro, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  3. bluebeard

bluebeard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Would agree with the notion that the internet is saturated. There are just so many people trying to make money online!

bluebeard, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  4. qmoney

qmoney Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not that hard to make money online when you have two things in place. The first one is a company that has a proven product or service and has been in business at least 10yrs or more, people need it and want it. Combine this with a marketing system that captures all of your leads and automatically follows up with all of your leads , the only thing left to do is drive traffic to your site. This is how the big dogs of the internet game make the 6-7 figures per year do it. It's not rocket science, but learning how to do it is key. (Driving Targeted Traffic) I currently run a successful internet business by implementing this exact formula and will teach it to anyone willing to learn. Trust me, if I can do it with no college education anyone with a brain can too!

qmoney, Nov 9, 2012 IP