1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is a reasonable commission to pay someone who finds good projects (orders)?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by gandalf117, Jul 3, 2012.

We haven't discussed the exact commission yet. I just want to know how much would you pay someone who is not a web designer or a programmer, but who finds many small projects for you to do. What percentage does a service like this deserve?

Keep in mind that the projects are not like the ones you can find on a typical freelance website, where the price of labor is greatly lowered due to severe competition and general low quality. There is a good deal of connections involved here but not too much though. I really appreciate the fact that I don't have to deal with competition from all over the world (including countries where labor is very cheap). Also I don't have to try to "sell myself to others", because I am not a good salesman and I hate this type of thing. The person who does this service for me (yes, it's a person, not a cold, mindless company or software) seems cool and professional and we understand each other very well.

So what would be a reasonable or a good commission in this case?

gandalf117, Jul 3, 2012 IP