1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is about others social networks (beside Twitter, FB, Google+ )

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by RayGaloo, Nov 14, 2012.

Well i see here that we have 3 sub themes about social media networks (twitter, google+ and fb) so i was wondering what people think about some other sites like LinkedIn - my opinion is that the best social network for business
    Pinterest - really great approach to people think has a great potential ...
    etc...
    So are you using some of them (or maybe some others ) and what is your general opinion ?

RayGaloo, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  2. AnuRadha01

AnuRadha01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ya as you said linkedin is one of the best professional social networking sites...

AnuRadha01, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  3. charleskrivers

charleskrivers Member

Best Answers:
    I think more and more marketers are looking to LinkedIn because it is a professional environment. Your sure to get some high quality leads from LinkedIn. I'm just now getting put onto Pinterest and from what I've read it's suppose to take off like a rocket. I would invest a little time looking at Pinterest and maybe implementing it as part of your strategy

charleskrivers, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  4. RayGaloo

RayGaloo Peon

Best Answers:
    Well about Pinterest think its a great idea... we all know that 80% of engagement you will reach with picture and that's what they do .... letting you to promote yourself or company , business , interests or whatever through pictures....

RayGaloo, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  5. brook123

brook123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Myspace stumble upon and pinterest are some other social media sites

brook123, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  6. johnrone

johnrone Member

Best Answers:
    I think Twitter, Google+ and Facebook are discussed here because these are popular and most commonly used social media today. Aside from that, Facebook and twitter have more users and activities than other social media. I, for one, have been using them for quite some time. Facebook also offers a lot of features that other sites don't have. As you have mentioned, LinkedIn is more likely used for business or professionals.

johnrone, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  7. anzilone

anzilone Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As my opinion you can cleanly interact with peoples while you use StumbleUpon. This is not just a social bookmarking site. LinkedIn is the worlds largest professional network. Also you can try some new trending social networks like pheed , Opinsy to interact with users. Now Pheed is one of the trending. You can try this...... Best of luck........

anzilone, Nov 16, 2012 IP
  8. satish4321

satish4321 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    stumbleupon and bloglines are some of the best social networking sites.

satish4321, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  9. terry87

terry87 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have to agree with you!
    beside these three big social networking sites, LinkedIn i use it but few people know about here in my country.

terry87, Nov 19, 2012 IP