1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is best progamme for Affliate Marketing

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sagaa001, Feb 27, 2017.

Hi,

Im going to begin Affliate marketing. Any one know what is the best program i can use..

sagaa001, Feb 27, 2017 IP
  2. speel00

speel00 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What kind of affiliate marketing are you looking to do? The options are pretty endless and I think a starting point is knowing what you want to market and who you want to market it to.

speel00, Feb 27, 2017 IP
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Finding the right niche is important. I tried several different things when I first started, and fell into the free money making niche. I've been with it ever since.

Think about your interests and then find if there are ways to monetize them.

danasurvey, Feb 27, 2017 IP
  4. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The easiest way to get started in affiliate marketing is to setup a blog and write reviews on affiliate products and services. Just make sure that your promotional methods totally comply with the rules of each affiliate program you choose to promote. Otherwise, you won't get paid the commissions you earn and could be permanently banned.

gregdavidson, Feb 27, 2017 IP
  5. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    First, you need to establish a niche. Then, build a website and create content. However, in my opinion, the best affiliate programs are from Amazon and CJAffiliate.

Anitasol, Feb 27, 2017 IP
  6. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try one of these -
    CJ AFFILIATE
    CJ Affiliate is considered to be the biggest affiliate platforms online; if you have worked in the affiliate marketing space for any amount of time, you’ve probably come across them.

RAKUTEN LINKSHARE
    Rakuten LinkShare is considered to be one of the oldest affiliate partner networks, it is now a fair amount smaller than some of the bigger players in the affiliate industry.

AMAZON ASSOCIATES
    By quite a large margin Amazon has the largest affiliate marketing program out there, with products from more than 1.5 million sellers. Amazon has the most easy-to-use technology of all the affiliate programs I will be reviewing today. Beginners to affiliate marketing with even the most limited technical expertise will have no problems in getting up and running with the Amazon associates program, while more experienced marketers can create custom tools and websites with the APIs and advanced implementations available to them. The great thing about Amazon is that anything from kids toys to laptops can generate sales if they are purchased through any Amazon affiliate link

robinymym, Mar 2, 2017 IP