1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is best technique for writing content

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by acceler, Aug 2, 2008.

Hi,
    After writing so many topic i am not interest that topic. I want to know what is best tips for writing content without loosing time

acceler, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  2. BeyondThePen

BeyondThePen Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you referring to writing content for your own site(s)? Are are you a writer who is getting tired of writing about particular topics? It's not easy to tell from your statement.

Your best bet is to hire a writer who can crank out content for you. It's not just about quantity but quality of writing. With quality writing you are more likely to convert viewers to buyers. There's nothing worse than poorly written content on a site...a sure-fire way to get viewers to dismiss your site and move on.

BeyondThePen, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  3. dfourss

dfourss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is your topic? MoreNiche (link in my sig) has prewritten content. It is easy to rewrite the articles. Takes no time at all

dfourss, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  4. Anghus

Anghus Peon

Best Answers:
    Well the easiest way of doing it is by hiring someone else to write for your site. If you want to write self, but don't wanna sit there for hours, just follow what other are writing, and twist the article with your own content and ideas.

Anghus, Aug 4, 2008 IP