1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is my site worth (fitness, old website, little content, low ad income, great inbound links)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Klaus Jensen, Sep 24, 2021.

~10 years ago, I created wilkscalculator.com, which is a calculator type tool widely used in the powerlifting/strenght sport community to compare strength between people of different bodywegith. I did not invent the formula, I just implemented it. Formula is used by most powerlifting federations.

I get about 16000 uniques per month currently, down from almost double before the pandemic. Most visitors from US, then Canada, UK.

It is widely linked from many high-ranking sites in the fitness industry (bodybuilding.com, muscleandfitness.com, sherdog.com, myfitnesspal.com, crossfit.com etc etc), from wikipedia, in blogposts, redditposts etc.

I run some ads through an advertising network, but it is earning me ~150USD/mo, and I feel like with this amount of traffic and link juice in the fitness space, it is worth a lot more than simply current advertising-earnings x 20 or whatever multiple is normal in that space.

I just dont have the time/interest/skillset to really take this to the next level, but I feel that if all I can get for it is 20xmonthly ad revenue, I would rather just keep it trucking along, since I dont really need the liquid cash.

Am I mistaken in thinking this is worth more than 20x current ad revenue because of site age, vertical and inbound links? What do you think it could sell for?

Klaus Jensen, Sep 24, 2021 IP