1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best CMS for mobile pages & AMP?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Forsh, Oct 30, 2016.

I have been using the top 2 CMSs for a long time and I usually spent so much time configuring, patching, installing add-ons, these sort of things. I think my SERPS us getting DESTROYED becuase my site is very heavy. A few years ago I purpously uploaded very large JPGS which made my site heavy, but I didn't mind because the demographic I was looking to target loved testing and examining the photography.

Google says it WILL release a AMP/mobile search build, which will eventually be the default and only build for Google search queries. That is going to be bad news for me if I don't be proactive and switch now!

If there is a very simple AMP optimized CMS or even better, an AMP CMS, I would like to try it out. Has anyone run into one? Even something that is compatible for Facebook's Instant Articles would be ok too!

John R. Burgreen
    Boulder Bridges @ Ready to work Boulder
    4747 Table Mesa Dr, Boulder, CO

Forsh, Oct 30, 2016 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, a fellow Coloradan... What are you using currently. Given the seo landscape in the last week you could have any # of issues.

Shoot me a link. I am happy to take a look for you.
    Nigel

Nigel Lew, Oct 31, 2016 IP
  3. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have been using WordPress from last 5 years. I have many website which attract or target Mobile devices.

When AMP roled out I have installed AMP plugin for WordPress & now Google indexed my all post (700+) & there is no issue. No coding, no tweak.

I strongly recommend you to use WordPress it's sound not good but it is on of the best CMS to use.

Furquan Ahmed, Oct 31, 2016 IP
  4. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    If you decides to use Wordpress CMS then make sure to install a caching plugin which will definitely speed up your website and load time thus helping in SEO.

degreubiwa, Nov 30, 2016 IP
    Forsh likes this.
  5. Forsh

Forsh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice, that is actually a really good recommendation. Are you familiar with a Wordpress AMP ready setup? I mean, like in Joomla, template makers all seem to include things like the "rocketlauncher" that is a complete mirror of the Joomla install with the template preconfigured and an SQL file that populates a database.

Forsh, Dec 1, 2016 IP