1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is the best cms to make many website?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Mido, Jul 5, 2008.

if i have to make many websites with different templates which cms i should use? i need an easy one so i can setup it on many domains and find different template for each one , wordpress will not work for me and i think joomla have too many options that i will not use cause they are simple sites just for informatib purpose.

Mido, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  2. Suri.CMS

Suri.CMS Peon

Best Answers:
    Probably ExpressionEngine and Drupal's multi-site feature will be suitable. However it requires lot fo work for you to make the themes.

Suri.CMS, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  3. imwebdev

imwebdev Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Mido,

Yes you are right, Joomla has a lot of core features that you may not use, but it is very easy to setup (as it is a part of Fantastico in most Cpanel Installs), and very easy to template.
    I can get a blank website with template done in about 4-10 hours depending on the complexity of the template.
    And since there are a lot of free and paid Joomla templates available, you can set these up very fast!

Just my two cents worth!

Thanks

imwebdev, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  4. edango

edango Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd agree man, Joomla overall has more resources (i.e. free/paid templates to get you rolling) and honestly, designing your own template is pretty easy. Plus, the ease of installation, you can setup a Joomla site in 10 minutes, so if you have to create 5-10 websites and require a CMS. Thats where I'd be leaning :)

edango, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  5. cordyceps

cordyceps Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Mido,
    I think the best CMS untill now is Joomla. I have built many website with Joomla and until now my clients are interesting. Thanks.:D

cordyceps, Jul 8, 2008 IP