1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best CPM ad network for my site?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Kaan Hürkan, Apr 19, 2012.

Hello,

I'm running a website which gets 20.000-30.000 unique visitors per day with over 2 million pageviews. I've tried lots of ad networks but they didn't work fine for me. The problem is a unique visitors makes at least 50 pageviews, so my CTR value is decreasing and as a result of that my CPM value is decreasing too. What can you suggest? My CPM value is less than 0.01. I don't know exactly to give the site's URL is against rules or not. If it is not I can give it.

Thanks.

Kaan Hürkan, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  2. mabmobile

mabmobile Peon

Best Answers:
    It is a little difficult, but you might want to experiment with the design of your site so you can place ads in different places, and maybe more of them. Of course, you don't want to make ads more intrusive either, so it is a delicate line to balance on.

Are you using mobile ads at all? with that kind of traffic I bet you have a decent amount of mobile visitors. You can put an extra mobile ad unit even if it isn't mobile optimized.

mabmobile, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  3. OliBoli

OliBoli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    With your visitors, you must try these 2 networks, your earnings will be just great! Just take a look of their rates and you will see why they are the best. I am using these 2 cpm networks on my 2 sites; I have tried a lot of other cpm and cpc ads but not any of them satisfied me, my earnings was horrible. Finally I did choose these 2, because they are really the best, you will see from the first days if you decide to try them.

1. BinLayer is the best paying CPM network, they are paying between 0.30 euro/cpm and 10 euro/cpm; the minimum payment is only 15 euro PayPal or bank wire, they accepts many countries and the rates are these:

[​IMG]

Important: if you will use BinLayer, choose the HybridAds option, because this type of ad will give you 50% bigger rates than in the list below - it means you will get 9 euro for Germany (for example) instead of 6 euro!

2. An other very good paying CPM network is Paid-To-Promote, they are paying between $1 and $8/cpm, the minimum payment is only $5, PayPal, AlertPay or WebMoney, also accepting many countries:

United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, New Zealand, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Belgium, Chile, Colombia, Denmark, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Greece.

You can try other CPM networks too, but not any of them will pay you these high rates :)

OliBoli, May 1, 2012 IP