1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best product to start Internet Marketing in USA?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by martinjacob, Sep 16, 2011.

please help me. I want to start a new Internet Marketing business online. what is the best business in USA?

martinjacob, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  2. .Andy

.Andy Peon

Best Answers:
    I would look at the Margins the Need and What your competition is. For instance i'm working for an online Gaming website. The following facetored into my decision to promote them. I think the insight mite be of value to you.

I was looking for a service that would be Profitable. Online gambling a multibillion dollar industry. However the us has recently taken over some sites due to the laws leaving many people without a place to play. I found Face up is 100% legal in most states and countries because it is a "Subscription site" vs a "Gambling cash site". They also have a unique advantage over there competion in utilizing web cams so you can see the player. This makes it a new spin on an old idea which I think is going to be very profitable. They offer a generous commission and have high profit margins (as web based businesses don't cost to much to run although they will probably loose money the first few months until they get there subscriptions but that is fine.)

.Andy, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  3. cheesee

cheesee Peon

Best Answers:
    Develop your own product, and market it yourself. It can have great rewards!

cheesee, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  4. JRSnow

JRSnow Peon

Best Answers:
    I am currently involed in a business that involves the marketing of gas and electric in terms of utlities. These are obviously products that everyone in the US uses anyways.Feel free to contact me and I can fill you in.I do get the hint that you're looking to invest nothing money-wise, rather just your time. This business requires both a financial investment and a time investment as any real business does.You could market it via the internet but I doubt anyone would be successful in going that route.

JRSnow, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  5. amasran

amasran Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to find a niche on clickbank or plimus that you are passionate about. And then built a website around it.

amasran, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  6. Compuzone

Compuzone Member

Best Answers:
    make use of the google keyword tool (type on google to find the URL) and research some products with good number of local searches per month but with quite low competition..

Compuzone, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  7. amherstsowell

amherstsowell Peon

Best Answers:
    Any product can be best for online marketing just search the market and find out it.

amherstsowell, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  8. wanna_earn

wanna_earn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    weight loss

wanna_earn, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  9. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Money - everyone wants to get money . Trust me i have over 100 friends in the USA .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  10. bloggerkaye

bloggerkaye Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with cheesee,

There are too many business giants in the U.S. that spend millions on marketing their products, so I think it's best that you start a product line yourself. What are you good at? For instance, if you have a knack for selling things, you might want to write an ebook about it then offer it for free. Don't expect to start earning from day one. Focus more on establishing your reputation and the quality of your products. Soon enough, when you have your own long list of loyal followers, you can earn in 2 ways: selling your products and earning from ads on your site. You get the bonus of a sterling reputation online, of course.

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you luck!

bloggerkaye, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  11. sdgroot45

sdgroot45 Peon

Best Answers:
    more than picking the best market niche, pick something you enjoy marketing. Something you are passionate about.

sdgroot45, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  12. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think mobile phones are best products.

jhardy2008, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  13. jakesroy91

jakesroy91 Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello

According to me health related products are earn much money for you via Internet.

jakesroy91, Sep 26, 2011 IP