1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best way to create a ...

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by gooseandluba, Mar 10, 2009.

What is the best way to create a one or two page website? The type of site I have in mind is similar to one of those ebook sales pages. Something like this (http://www.lifetosuccess.com/tsogr/) but a different niche. Is there a certain cms that should be used? When I have the template designed, do I need to have it coded?

Thanks.

gooseandluba, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  2. NICKY Nitro

NICKY Nitro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    looks like you need xsite pro, however, this tool is not free of charge :(

try using wordpress or something like that, on second thought, why don't you just build a squidoo lens...?

NICKY Nitro, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  3. oldball

oldball Peon

Best Answers:
    get a cpanel account and use the fantasico tool to install wordpress. its easy.

oldball, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  4. jagan123

jagan123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If it's just a page or two, or if you are really looking for the same sort of page, just rip it off and edit the contents and images :D
    I don't any find and need to install a CMS/blogging script for a single page website.

jagan123, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  5. mrtech

mrtech Peon

Best Answers:
    XSite Pro builds those web pages for a living and Word Press will let you do that as well with a little more effort. If you build a squidoo lense you'll have to share the profit of your hard work. Creative plagiarism as was suggested is a great way to get started but not the best option for long term site / revenue building.

mrtech, Mar 20, 2010 IP