1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best Way to increase sales of your business ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by DaniaLLL, Aug 19, 2013.

Hi All
    Currently i am running a web hosting business i want to know what is the best way to promote hosting business as well as how can i get more clients
    Suggestions will be appreciated

DaniaLLL, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  2. CandleKeep

CandleKeep Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would personally try to promote on Craigslist.

It's free, has a boatload of traffic, and you can post as frequently as you want.

Let me offer some advice though.

Don't try to cheat craigslist. If they find you posting outside of your geographic region, your IP will be flagged, and you'll either be banned or your posts will be ghosted.

But if you post within the guidelines, you'll get some high quality and free traffic.

:)

CandleKeep, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  3. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Convert your visitors into customers by providing live chat support for your website. This helps to increase your business sales.

rashida, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  4. DaniaLLL

DaniaLLL Active Member

Best Answers:
    am going to look at this today thanks for suggestion

DaniaLLL, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  5. DaniaLLL

DaniaLLL Active Member

Best Answers:
    i already have that but thanks for the suggestion

DaniaLLL, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  6. pingpipe

pingpipe Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your existing customers might be your best sales people. Contact them and offer them a commission (or free months hosting) for each referral they send you that signs up and/or you could start an affiliate program on your site. Posting offers in the marketplace section of forums like this is another way. Also consider adding a signature to your forum posts, with a link to your website.

pingpipe, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  7. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think the best way to promote hosting sites, is by offering free information that will relate to people needing hosting. For example...

Instead of just sending people to the site to buy hosting -- teach people first how to build their own website on Wordpress. Along the way you will tell them in order to so, they need both a domain name, and hosting! This is when you can promote your link to the people.

Your prospects will thank you for the free information you provided them about building websites -- and will more then likely buy from you since you must have hosting in order to create a website.

mkcookin, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  8. usaquen

usaquen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The general answer to your question:

It depends on your business.

In your case:

Well, search engine traffic might be hard to get. It's very competitive out there. Maybe you should try to create a bunch of videos and try to rank them in YouTube, for hosting related terms, and then direct people to your offer. That's just an idea...

usaquen, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  9. Shipra Mukhopadhyaya

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Stop promoting your business yourself ... that's what works now-s-days. Buy tweets, retweets, facebook likes and shares, google+ shares. Spy the competitors' seo promotion-activities and start building backlinks accordingly. You'll soon start getting sales.
    If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, I'll help you.

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  10. Subrat Kar

Subrat Kar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    First create a good user friendly website having good call to action buttons. Create good landing pages of your business.
    Use limited and concise words on the home page. You can have a look the home page of godaddy.com. Then embed a product demo video on the home page of your website. This video could be your customer's testimonial or it could be your company details etc. Then see how things will change. Thanks.

Subrat Kar, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  11. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hey, I actually got an ebook on this subject, the link is in my sig, but i can summarize it for you:
    • Start being active on Webhostingtalk.com
    • Use Reddit (/r/webhosting), there are a lot of cusomters that are looking to switch hosts and looks for recommendations on there.
    • Give away coupons.
    • Find your hosting niche and optimize your website for the niche keyword
    More detailed information is in the ebook ^^

Good Luck with your business.

Helge Sverre, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  12. mmaguy

mmaguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try partnering with your local web designers and companies.

mmaguy, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  13. Anthena Gomez

Anthena Gomez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good ideas....You can Do SEO for your sites, it will improve your website as well you can get more leads.

Anthena Gomez, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  14. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    Aside from using all the ideas shown above, persistence also helps. It seems once you get going you can afford to have someone else do some of the "dirty" promotional work for you and you can concentrate on what you do best -- giving them the product or service they want.

Alyssa Lochmore, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  15. Mastercode

Mastercode Active Member

Best Answers:
    First thing first!
    Make sure you have a great design for you company. Nothing complicated but attractive to members.
    You need to run a promotion for new members to get them test your services.
    This can be "Free or $0.01 hosting the first month" something to get their attention. I have a friend doing this!
    Create an affiliate program and create a monthly contest.
    Also you need to find popular blog related to your niche and try to talk to them.
    Offer them a nice commission to promote your website if they dont want it! Then advertise a banner. Right side and little bigger.

Pay few bucks to people to tame some noise.
    Pay someone to write reviews articles or videos in a positive way for your site. You can get people from other countries to do this for very cheap..
    I have some great method that im using in my business but i cant share all in this post.

Mastercode, Aug 23, 2013 IP