1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best way to research and BUY small blogs and sites on Flippa?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by putty_tat, Jun 6, 2011.

I have a limited budget, and hence need to get at least a small income stream going. I was thinking about buying so-called built websites on flippa. Already , I have seen some of the obvious. People sell the same canned site and content over and over. People selling basically just the site and code with no idea on traffic or if it will ever make money without loads of promotion.

Also, the cheaper sites tend to have little/no data on traffic. However, I have noticed what appear to be some deals where one will list a niche website and actually have it coming up in the first few pages of google for certain searches. Again, I'm not sure because most of these niches are low search volume? Just looking for some good checklists so I can get a good buy on the cheaper sites. Especially since I'm new I'd rather not spend more than $50-$100 to start off. Thanks much for any help!:)

putty_tat, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  2. thewhitehouse

thewhitehouse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey putty_tat

I've had the same problem, but the fact is, you only tend to get crap for sale on Flippa for a low price. My advice is to buy a decent domain name for cheap, put WordPress on it and start writing. Apply for affiliate programs and add in AdSense and don't give up. You won't get much for $100.

thewhitehouse, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  3. mt33

mt33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    in my opinion the best way making a wordpress blog then can earn money with 4 way through your website.

mt33, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  4. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    They could be buying traffic- so at least lower price could be as good a deal.

sambling, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  5. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    Look at pagerank, traffic, how much they make, keyword and depending on niche sensitivity. I would still suggest you do it by yourself though :)

Justin_Dupre, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  6. rockeerz

rockeerz Active Member

Best Answers:
    To add small blogs and all. promote your blog in as many possible social networking sites you have

rockeerz, Jun 8, 2011 IP