1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best way ?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by AmanDH, Jan 1, 2015.

Hello Digitalpoint members,
    First of all a very Happy New Year to everyone.
    Now I have a small project where i need to have two types of content pages. (Something like goodreads)
    The first page will have content which will have contain title, description, category, star rating of content (which can be rated by users), discussions about the content, related contents and content related images.
    Second page will have all the content based on ratings and it will be sorted by ratings (which be rated directly from this page as well).
    People will have profile and community for discussion as well.

Also rating can be done by users who are registered to site and i want users to be able to use social media logins.

So i wanted to know which cms should i use, people suggested me to use joomla for this. Is it best option or should i go with getting it developed from scratch ?
    I am looking for developers for this project, if you can advice it will be a great help.
    Many thanks for reading my query.

AmanDH, Jan 1, 2015 IP
  2. kulwantnagi2003

kulwantnagi2003 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Start your blog with WordPress CMS and go for AuthorHReview plugin for getting required features.

kulwantnagi2003, Jan 5, 2015 IP