1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the Best website bussiness for a long term stable income ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by smartsem, Aug 22, 2010.

Hi all,

i am working online since a long time and earned more then i have expected. Now i am looking to invest in a stable long term website business must be some thing in a big project .

Can some one suggest me what is the Best Website business in Current trend to make a stable income for long time . I don't care about the investment.

just suggest me what kind of site should i need to start ?? Video site ? Classified web site ? Internet marketing Site ? or any thing else ??

thanks for your advice in advance.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
    smartsem, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  2. dlanor

dlanor Peon

Best Answers:
    You may consider a niche industry that you have knowledge on. I can be certain that every industries are able to earn you a stable income, its more along the line like how are you going to implement your creativity into your sites to generate more income.

dlanor, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  3. xtek

xtek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ^^ I agree, I have developed many websites in the past. The ones that succeed the most were the ones I was knowledgeable in. If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to shoot me a IM/PM.

Good luck

xtek, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  4. coul

coul Peon

Best Answers:
    Research Penny Auctions, they make a lot of money...

coul, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  5. Jimbob1208

Jimbob1208 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Gosh, if we had the answer to that we wouldn't be on here. However, I would say that it is all about looking for a niche and remember it is not about having all the cake, but just a slice of it.

Jimbob1208, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  6. rachel112233

rachel112233 Peon

Best Answers:
    Webhosting business.
    But you have to prove yourself. It takes atleast 1year time and prove 99.9% uptime for you start making any money in this.

rachel112233, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  7. J and J

J and J Peon

Best Answers:
    I would have to agree with Jimbob1208, if I had the answer to that boy I would doing back flips and I am not sure if I would really share that info. No matter what you do, you must make sure you like what you do. You can make all the money in the world but if you don't like what you do, you won't last doing it for long.

J and J, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  8. vasilisa

vasilisa Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi)
    i think that you should make the site about smth you r food at, not video site there lots of them and all r the same...think carefully and recognize what people today search in google and other SE more often.

vasilisa, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  9. haiwin

haiwin Peon

Best Answers:
    why not open your own site to sell some profit products?
    I am selling ties worldwide,and can get stable income from this shop online

haiwin, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  10. matty01

matty01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i would consider offering a service you are good at or finding one you can sell for a commission; something that is in demand and priced right can be very stable.

matty01, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  11. muyilleum

muyilleum Active Member

Best Answers:
    i agree with halwin, online trading can be a good bet

muyilleum, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  12. Enabulele

Enabulele Peon

Best Answers:
    Anybody can make a long term stable income even though is a Video Site, Classified Web Site, Or anything! What matters most is TRAFFIC... if you have a killer article and nobody reads it, then it's useless. Create a site/blog about something you're passionate of (something you like doing.) Also do a research on Google to see what is going on before you start!

Enabulele, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  13. itschloe

itschloe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    well i think an eshop of computer accessories is the best online business....mobile phones, laptops, PDA's, ipods etc

itschloe, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  14. chrkadmin

chrkadmin Peon

Best Answers:
    You can be successful and stable in any niche that has a steady supply of new products, or a stable product base that has a lot of different products. The key to long term stability, instead of fleeting CPA income (or something similar) or riding a trend is to create authority sites in the niche and steadily gain traffic and user participation. Not exactly easy, but doable like anything else if you take action and stick with it.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
    chrkadmin, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  15. financebanter

financebanter Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Selling of mobile phone is the best online business.

financebanter, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  16. duia

duia Peon

Best Answers:
    Different people have different to make money online. So, it is next to impossible for us to find the best website business f0r a long term stable income. I advise you to join Kooday, which is a whole new search engine that allows you to make profits by buying keywords there. If you have interest in it, visit this site http://www.kooday.in/ to gain more detailed information. It is a great way to help us make big fortunes online.

duia, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  17. r.pointing

r.pointing Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Dude
    I dont agree with your stuff.Every Business in online for a long term stable income.But its way.

r.pointing, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  18. algocomm

algocomm Peon

Best Answers:
    There can never be an answer to the "what is the best XXX" question, because in reality, many factors determine success.

As some have suggested, you have a better chance at being successful in a niche you know well. Your interest in it will keep you motivated and your experience with it will help others just learning about the topic. Passion and authority come across to potential buyers and will help you make sales.

The important thing is to find a problem or issue which many people have ad are highly motivated to solve. Then create a product or service which fills the need. You will not succeed if you pass on this step, no matter how well you know your niche.

Good luck!

algocomm, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  19. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Try webhosting business.

Buy a dedi box then sell vps hosting to client.

mentos, Aug 29, 2010 IP