1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the deal with niche sites??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Julie McElroy, Sep 9, 2010.

I am seeing all this traffic about niche sites and making money. How is a "niche" site different than maintaining a blog or writing content articles? And how are people making money with niche sites--articles, ads, affiliate marketing??

Julie McElroy, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  2. rofro

rofro Peon

Best Answers:
    Niche sites give you targeted traffic so the visitors of the website are more likely to buy the product(s) that your website is advertising or click on the ads pertaining to your niche. Most people I know involved in niche websites use a mix of CPA and PPC.

rofro, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  3. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As a SEO guy I make niche sites to target long tail keyword that I believe may have buying traffic for a product or a service say TV's, computer games and such. It can be very profitable if you find a niche that brings you $300 a month through a site and over a year you construct 30 sites and rank them to #1 then you can see that's a $100k a year job.

Seqqa, Sep 10, 2010 IP