1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the easiest cms to use that allows members to pay to sumbit articles to site

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by matt_62, Aug 28, 2012.

Im trying to rebuild a site from scratch, and not sure on the best way or system to use.
    The site is essentially a directory listing for sites within a very small niche. Im wanting a way for other site owners to come and submit an article directly, but with a paid option so they pay, sumbit an article, and its either automatically posted (or i review it before being published)
    Ive looked on google and couldnt find anything suitable, everything i find seems to be article submissions to other sites... not what im looking for.

I was thinking that perhaps i could use wordpress and after they donate, i could contact them and manually publish an article on their site for them -> but i was also thinking towards allowing them to manage links on their page.

Another idea i had was just to throw up a free for all forum, but from a users point of view, if your looking for a listing or a feature, would you rather browse a forum, or a website?

Any advice would be appreciated.

matt_62, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  2. nufox

nufox Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say Wordpress because I have Wordpress sites and I do ask people to submit their articles to us.

nufox, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  3. PrinceofPersia

PrinceofPersia Peon

Best Answers:
    If I am not mistaken there's a wordpress plugin that has a function of what you want

PrinceofPersia, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  4. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I did look on wordpress and ive had interesting fun. I found a plugin linkdir, but seems after alot of time and effort its only now that ive realised for simple typing errors or for removing links or just to change the order of catagories requires the changes to be done directly in the mysql by hand.

Thanks for all the suggestions, if i cant find the right plugin, i might purchase phpld. Thanks all.

matt_62, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  5. nufox

nufox Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes indeed you are not wrong. Wordpress may seem a bit hard to use but once you get it. It's very easy.

nufox, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  6. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    the wordpress is easy, its the plugin thats retarded. cheers though

matt_62, Sep 7, 2012 IP