1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the easiest way to find a designer/developer

Discussion in 'General Business' started by TenBoxes, Feb 4, 2014.

I currently have multiple businesses and patents to the business with great website names but I am looking for a partner, not a designer like elance that takes upfront money. With a great ideas I need someone that wants to share the profits in the long run, not upfront.

I have looked far and wide for good web designers and developers with no interest. I need someone very talented as well.

Any ideas for someone trying hard to look for someone?

TenBoxes, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  2. Gaiacom_LC

Gaiacom_LC Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on the scope of your search; are you more interested in finding a local partner, or open to working with someone remotely?

Craigslist, Freelancer, and forums like these can be good starting places.

Gaiacom_LC, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  3. TenBoxes

TenBoxes Peon

Best Answers:
    I have looked through craigslist, gone to freelancers. As a company we wasted all our money on a freelancer who in the long run did not even come close to finishing the job. We personally need a partner who can do all the website aspects while we complete the rest. We have a patent, can get investors for the website easily, but not until the website itself is complete

TenBoxes, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  4. gambler53

gambler53 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've seen some right here on Digital Point. Maybe you should check the servies section on this site.

gambler53, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  5. TenBoxes

TenBoxes Peon

Best Answers:
    Gambler, if you are indeed a gambler and can design websites you may be interested, send me a message

TenBoxes, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  6. impishme84

impishme84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Look for some one local, I hired 2 freelance web designers but that really did not work for me. It was a complete waste of time and money and then finally I had to contact a local web designing company.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
    impishme84, Feb 5, 2014 IP
  7. Omnibus

Omnibus Active Member

Best Answers:
    It can be really tough to find someone to do work without any guarantee for getting paid. Most freelance web designers need bankable profits for the projects and work that they do, and they can't really wait for the potential of money in the future. You're not going to find a designer who will do multiple projects for free (and yes, working with only the potential to make money in the future is working for free) so your best bet is to go to networking events and look for an actual partner. With that said, what do you bring to the table beside just a domain name?

Omnibus, Feb 5, 2014 IP
  8. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr for $5 or Craiglist small biz ads

Dionne Taylor, Feb 5, 2014 IP