1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the fair market rate for packaging containers made in Taiwan or Thailand?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by muffet, Feb 16, 2011.

My question pertains to launching a physical product. I'm working on bringing a product line to market but I am unsure of whats the fair market rate or price to pay for my packaging since this is my first foray in this type of business. For those who have launch a physical skin care product. What is the fair market rate for glass packaging containers made in Taiwan or Thailand? What price did you pay per piece for your packaging? How did you negotiate the supplier down on the MOQ and price per piece or unit that you chose to do business with? Thanks for your advise.

muffet, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  2. Steve Marino

Steve Marino Peon

Best Answers:
    You might as well ask "how long is a piece of string?". If you want a price then you need an accurate specification detailing materials and dimensions at the very least and in any case you are probably better getting quotes from packaging suppliers in Taiwan/Thailand or even their agents in the USA.

Steve Marino, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  3. muffet

muffet Active Member

Best Answers:
    @SteveMarino This question is for actual business owners who have source packaging materials from the countries I'm looking to source packaging materials from.

muffet, Feb 17, 2011 IP