1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is the minimum length of videos for major video uploading sites has to be?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Nabeel C, Jan 14, 2010.

It is very important for my video marketing work so please answer if anyone knows this answer:

What is the average min. length of videos for major video uploading sites (such as youtube, dailymotion, veoh, etc.) has to be in order to be approved for video being accepted?

Nabeel C, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  2. peterzeller

peterzeller Peon

Best Answers:
    Youtube it's only 10 minutes (20 with Dailymotion), unless you manage to become a partner :)

Take a look at the sizes of your files also, maximum is 2 GB in size at both sites.

Edit: wait minimal??! Don't think there is a minimal length, seeing all these less than 10 seconds trolls' videos in the last months...

peterzeller, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  3. BlueEew

BlueEew Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ten minutes in my opinion is the average lenth, and I also would say it is the perfect lenth also. The more videos one "unit" as, the more videos, pages, and link backs to your websites you develop.

BlueEew, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  4. Nabeel C

Nabeel C Guest

Best Answers:
    no one has any idea? I know youtube does allow 3-4 sec. video, but what about others?

Nabeel C, Jan 16, 2010 IP