1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the next BIG revolution online?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by olddocks, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    That an be an issue, I agree with replying through your phone. I have to horrible experiences (both my own mistakes but). Once on a new phone I had automatic autocorrect on, the bloody thing changed all my futures to f..ks and I was on hurry and sent that to a coworker. Thank god it was not a lady and he leveled with me.

Mehdi.b, Mar 13, 2016 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think items like Amazon Dash will really explode, as well as home automation.

People want things faster and faster, without having to put forth much effort. Thermostats that can learn how comfortable we are, refrigerators that automatically order products when they get low - stuff like that.

Matthew Sayle, Mar 13, 2016 IP
  3. Dailydriveco

Dailydriveco Peon

Best Answers:
    I think smart watches will be the next big thing. The current products are heavily reliant on having a phone connection. I think this will eventually be a self-sufficient product.

Dailydriveco, Mar 27, 2016 IP
  4. yuyun

yuyun Member

Best Answers:
    I think something based on virtual reality or free online shops like Lazada but equipped with a feature combining videos, pictures, and text at once. I mean when we click on the link, we will be given a page containing related videos, images, and text at once

yuyun, Mar 28, 2016 IP
  5. medhat ibrahim mohamed

medhat ibrahim mohamed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think that the profit from the Internet will increase in the upcoming period.
    Is the means did not need more money
    They are looking for young people
    http://www.bookingsign.com/2015/11/how-much-money-will-i-earn-through.html#more

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
    medhat ibrahim mohamed, Mar 28, 2016 IP