1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the next big up-and-comer in the social networking world??

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by JakeJill5, Sep 27, 2012.

Hi guys, first post on the forum. The title pretty much sums this one up. We've had social networks of all kinds and not long ago Pinterest took off as the next big thing. What do you think is the next big up-and-comer is now and why?

JakeJill5, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  2. ton7io69

ton7io69 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would also like to know this.I came to late for pinterest, many people earned alot of cash from marketing with pinterest.

ton7io69, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  3. faithyunn

faithyunn Peon

Best Answers:
    Lets just wait...

faithyunn, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  4. eyesight

eyesight Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think the next step will be a revolutionary one. As change is a slow process, Facebook and Twitter trend will continue in some other and improvised form I guess.

eyesight, Sep 28, 2012 IP
  5. JakeJill5

JakeJill5 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I totally agree. With the amount of clones out there, 1 is eventually going to hit the big time with the combination of some of the greats. Like Keek.com, the combination of Youtube and Twitter which appears to be doing pretty well for itself considering it only launched early 2011.

JakeJill5, Sep 28, 2012 IP