1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the single most lucrative market or niche?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MarketExpert, Feb 8, 2015.

From looking at the highest bidders on google keywords I can get an idea of the most profitable markets. Please share your opinion.

MarketExpert, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  2. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You're going about this all wrong. It's irrelevant which keywords pay the most. You can have a keyword pay out $35 per click relating to mesothelioma but you aren't qualified to write unique content about it. Creating a web site surrounding that keyword is a complete waste. It may be true that you will receive 10 curiosity clicks over a few months but generating a few hundred bucks is NOTHING compared to how much you will make writing about a topic you DO understand and love.

Before you even do ANY keyword research find a niche that you are QUALIFIED to run. Find a niche that you ENJOY! Once you find that niche THEN do your keyword search to see which keywords pay the most with the most realistic chance of attracting traffic to your web site.

NetStar, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  3. Luke Young

Luke Young Banned

Best Answers:
    I need to agree with the NetStar on this one. You are wasting time looking for the 'most profitable one'. The most profitable one should be one where you can make the most profit and that is the niche where you have a valuable information to sell.

For me, that could be Internet Marketing or Fitness niche. For you, something entirely else maybe.
    Never run for money, run for passion my friend!

Luke Young, Feb 9, 2015 IP
  4. giorgioarmani

giorgioarmani Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This will depend on a lot of factors. In the end, take anything and narrow it down to a sub-niche.

giorgioarmani, Feb 9, 2015 IP
  5. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is you who has to decide the niche and accelerate in it, rather than going for what others are doing. There are so many business online, right from selling beauty products to offering advices on online or offline marketing or even selling a cake.

First figure out what you are good at and what do you like to do the most, be it online or offline. Once you get that idea, then you can start your research of what others are doing in that niche and how competitive are their businesses.

China_girl, Feb 9, 2015 IP