1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is web conferencing

Discussion in 'General Business' started by micalkc1@gmail.com, Sep 7, 2012.

Hello friends

Can you tell me that what is web conferencing and which company provide web conferencing services.

Thanks

micalkc1@gmail.com, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  2. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Web conferencing refers to a service that allows conferencing events to be shared with remote locations. In general the service is made possible by Internet technologies, particularly on TCP/IP connections. The service allows real-time point-to-point communications as well as multicast communications from one sender to many receivers. It offers information of text-based messages, voice and video chat to be shared simultaneously, across geographically dispersed locations. Applications for web conferencing include meetings, training events, lectures, or short presentations from any computer.

jhardy2008, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  3. Nnik

Nnik Peon

Best Answers:
    Web conferencing is a service that allows you to hold meetings and give presentations over the internet. There are some good services but the best I've tried so far is Mikogo. It allows you to hold meetings with up to 25 people at a time and has a number of security and preference settings to customize the software. You can also switch between presenter and participant mode which allows you to either control the other participants screen or watch them control your screen for IT and instructional purposes. www.mikogo.com

Nnik, Sep 19, 2012 IP
  4. FredSheller

FredSheller Peon

Best Answers:
    Skype, Google+, Facebook all offer web conferencing in one form or another. The simplest form is just creating a group chat in Skype where everyone can chat and share documents. I think you need the pay version to do video though. I'm not big on Google+ but don't they offer video conferencing with several clients for free?

FredSheller, Sep 19, 2012 IP
  5. aliasgarbabat

aliasgarbabat Peon

Best Answers:
    [TABLE="width: 365"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: xl65, width: 365"]Web conferencing is about sharing the presenter's screen with a group of attendees. You may have a look at webex.com, gotomeeting.com and gomeetnow.com.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

aliasgarbabat, Oct 1, 2012 IP