1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is your criteria for measuring...

Discussion in 'General Business' started by affmemo, Feb 22, 2010.

an online income opportunity?

I usually follow these three myself:

(1) I have to know who the admin|owner is of the website. Or at least my sponsor that I trust would have to know this person. Because I do not like the idea of sending my money to an unknown entity.

(2) The compensation plan has to be sound. No outrageous claims. No hype!! I rather be told the truth that it will take awhile, based on effort and skill, to make any consistent income with the business|program that I am being pitched.

(3) There has to be some level of internet marketing (and mentorship) that is involved with the business|program. And I am not talking about babysitting here; just enough assistance to get a person up and running.

Now that I have stated mine, I look forward to the suggestions of others here. Thanks for reading and responding to this post. Take Care!!

affmemo, Feb 22, 2010 IP