1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is your long-term career plan?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by moffey, Aug 11, 2011.

1. tradester

tradester Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A) Successful entrepreneur- Build successful business and then sell off to bigger company for millions.
    B) Angel investor/ incubator (investing and nurturing potential startups that will make difference to world)
    C) Corporate trader (buy and sell undervalued companies) :)

tradester, Aug 17, 2011 IP
  2. newton-electrical

newton-electrical Peon

Best Answers:
    To have a job which lets me travel as much as I'd like to. Don't need much money, just enough for a hut on the beach would do me fine!

newton-electrical, Aug 18, 2011 IP
  3. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Owner of Big & Successful Travel Portal

jhardy2008, Aug 18, 2011 IP
  4. XeroBlu

XeroBlu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is a very good question - the most important answer would be to live a comfortable lifestyle (which may include family), once the family lifestyle is out of the way then profit is the next best satisfaction.

One thing I've learnt is unless your a genius like the social media hype, big corporate firms or even a whole Silicon Valley Savvy, you will not become millionaires overnight!

So on a serious note I believe living a comfortable lifestyle would be a far better fitting for a long term future... which I would recommend, of course being ambitious is good... but sometimes too much confidence (or arrogance) may hinder any outcome - why? because I believe your passion should drive the income which you would earn handsomely for all the hard labour you showed over the years.

XeroBlu, Aug 20, 2011 IP
  5. zero effect

zero effect Peon

Best Answers:
    i want to be a gfx designer

zero effect, Aug 20, 2011 IP