1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is your opinion about Drupal cms?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by joliett89, Feb 13, 2015.

I am not familiar with it, and I may be using it at work? What would you recommend, and how does it work as far as seo. The website that I am talking about is high traffic, but number of search engine visitors is very bad. In general, I am asking more about Drupal in general, than seo.

Thanks.

joliett89, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  2. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Drupal can work like a charm and there is a reason its among the most popular CMSs nowadays. With lots of customization flexibility and various functionalities it is one to consider for practically any kind of website. The big IF here is the personal experience of the user with such systems and coding as a whole. Drupal, unlike Joomla, seems to be mostly preferred by developers and, generally, people that know what they're doing with it. Might be a tad complicated for beginners but the endless tutorial and the great Drupal community can often make up for it with advice and directions ;)

Rado_ch, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  3. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Drupal is good, and can be very SEO friendly.. I still prefer Wordpress over it myself, but I think it really comes down to what you plan on doing.

FPForum, Feb 18, 2015 IP