1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is Your site (business) Earnings Per Visitor? Let's exhcage expiriences.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by signorm68, May 6, 2022.

Hi everybody!

Also, hi to admin(s), if this thread is not the best place please sorry, and if it is a possible move to the more appropriate place.

The question is very simple: when You divide Your site or site(s) NET earings by the total number of unique visits, what is Your average "earning per visitor"? I am tell me so we can use all those info. For example, if You earn $500 and You have 1.000 visits MONTHLY, then Your average earning per visitor is $0.50

I think this can be useful to all of us, so if You want to share, without any sharing on sensitive business data just those things with us:

- monthly/yearly average earnings by visitor
    - niche/industry/whatever You are into
    - traffic source % (for example: 50% organic, 40% FB paid traffic, 10% referral, and so on)

So, I will start:

- monthly/yearly average earnings by visitor: $0.35
    - niche/industry/whatever You are into: finance/personal finance
    - traffic source % : 45% Google organic, 5% Bing/Yahoo combined organic, 20% paid G advertising, 30% paid FB and native advertising

Thanks for sharing, I suppose You will be interested to share those data, so eventually we can discuss later things more "deeply"... :)

signorm68, May 6, 2022 IP