1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What items sell the best & are the most profitable

Discussion in 'General Business' started by SCOBAHCAN, Jul 11, 2012.

Hi I would like to open an online store & was wondering what I should sell , should I pick a hobby of mine or pick something that is very popular & sells well with a reasonable profit margin. I have said to myself possibly something that encompasses a bit of both .

What I would really like to find out is “what items sell the best & are the most profitable”

I have tried clickbank in the past & that did not do well for me so I was thinking more on the lines of selling physical goods.

Also I am not sure how to go about it & so if anyone knows of any good online guides for “ how to open an online store please let me know.

Thanks Craig

SCOBAHCAN, Jul 11, 2012 IP
  2. dongikong

dongikong Peon

Best Answers:
    you should try anything related to smart phones especially iphone and samsung galaxy, i.e apps

dongikong, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  3. WinmanRoss

WinmanRoss Member

Best Answers:
    Start with something you like, so later, when the things will get big and stressing, you will still enjoy what you are doing.

WinmanRoss, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  4. lincher

lincher Member

Best Answers:
    Check hottest items on ebay or amazon. You'll find a lot.

lincher, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  5. andrewclives

andrewclives Peon

Best Answers:
    It is very good for you that you are going to start an online store which is really a very good concept of yours.There are many products that you can sell and also some of them are very good products.

andrewclives, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  6. kisspat

kisspat Peon

Best Answers:
    For starters, you better find those stuffs which are popular and well sold, Dont go with something you liked unless they are popular!

kisspat, Jul 16, 2012 IP