1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What kind of site can be created that you make a TON from now?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Clowgon, Feb 13, 2011.

It's unbelievable that's it's only a few years ago apart Twitter and facebook began and look how much they are worth now.

There must be an upcoming website that will match what these have achieve but is it possible now?

I would say lockerz.com recently, but i think if the redemption process was a lot fairer and a lot more better, they would be a very popular brand.

What kind of site do you think needs to be created that can match facebook and twitter? Something that will be well documentated all over the world.

Clowgon, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  2. Steve Marino

Steve Marino Peon

Best Answers:
    Never come across lockerz before, but it just seems that it's another version of the cashback shopping sites which have been around forever.

Steve Marino, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  3. Clowgon

Clowgon Peon

Best Answers:
    It's been round for like 3 years now, yea it's like a cashback survey site. They are quite clever them, they get thier members to complete quick half a minuite questionaire's and they probably make a fortune off it.

Clowgon, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  4. accountingtampafl

accountingtampafl Peon

Best Answers:
    yes i also agree with steve and hairly, it is a cashback survey site..

accountingtampafl, Feb 14, 2011 IP