1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What more services i can provide to my client

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sathish1986, Apr 5, 2013.

Hello

I have a internet marketing company where i give services like seo ppc blog setup smo. But i like to expand my services and want to know what else big retailers need. In terms of their back end reporting and other services. Can any one give exhaustive list of services.

Thanks

sathish1986, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  2. BayCrazy

BayCrazy Member

Best Answers:
    Well... you could expand your services and offer more, but what about offering less?

Everybody is trying to be everything these days but a lot of the big winners are people who specialize in ONE thing and are the absolute best in that thing, the go-to experts for X.

So rather than being 'pretty good' at 50 things, why not be THE ABSOLUTE BEST at one thing?

I think it sounds riskier in the short-term by maximizing risk and relying on a single source of income, but I think in the long-run, if you build your business around being the highest of all possible standards in one particular thing, you will reap the benefits 100-fold.

So why not be THEE absolute master SEO for retailers company... rather than spreading yourself thin?

Just a thought.

BayCrazy, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  3. sathish1986

sathish1986 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the response. I completely agree but we are very well placed with our clients. But our clients wanted more analysis and other recommendation so that they can improve their business. So they keep asking us what else you can do apart from SEO, ppc mail etc. This restricted us into a smaller circle. We actually wanted make one more step further. We figured web analytic is a new venture we can take but we dono what kind of services we can give how to pitch without any reporting or any insights.

sathish1986, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  4. BayCrazy

BayCrazy Member

Best Answers:

Hmm okay - what about analysis of 'hot spots' on the website ie. where users are clicking and remaining most, this kind of analysis can be done with heatmaps...

You could also offer layout or design reworkings and analysis aka you could rework the layout and content structure in an attempt to better monetize, but only offer up that new layout 50% of the time, and track the results over a 6 month period to analyze the results, and optimize and improve that way.

BayCrazy, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  5. neweaver

neweaver Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can add a PR service. For example, you can add a positive reputation campaign to your set of skills and it isn't hard to do a campaign like that. What I mean by a positive reputation campaign is that when you are going to Google and searching the company, the company may have negative reviews. Well since so many potential clients are going to Google to look a business up, the search results will be saturated with negative results. Your goal is to create positive reviews to help make the company look more promising and give more trust within their potential customer pool.

neweaver, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  6. sathish1986

sathish1986 Member

Best Answers:
    @ baycrazy Thanks for the suggestion. That is a good idea but not sure my clients will accept that. They are all big branded wont change any thing on design. since it required high level approval like cfo's, UI directors, etc. anyways will work on metrics and how to approach them.

@neweaver, we do have pr services and maintain brand reputation but the problem is we cant bill every month. only if any product launch or offers we can do pr apart from that we can get constant work. We wanted to get constant work like FB, twitter user analysis, web analytic performance but unable to find any standard metrics apart what we deliver.

sathish1986, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  7. BayCrazy

BayCrazy Member

Best Answers:

Ah okay, and what about heatmap analysis?

That wouldn't require them to change anything on your behalf... you would just analyze where consumers are looking and clicking most to let them know the 'hot spots' of their pages.

Then it'd be up to them what to do with that information.

BayCrazy, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  8. sathish1986

sathish1986 Member

Best Answers:
    ok thanks baycrazy

sathish1986, Apr 8, 2013 IP